Become a CSA member!
Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) is a fun, economical way to get your vegetables and eggs, while also supporting your local, certified-organic farmer. During the season members get a nutritious, delicious box of vegetables every week (or every other week for half-share members) and, if you have purchased egg shares, a dozen eggs. you will experience the ebb and flow of the season's bounty. Your share will include familiar vegetables as well as less common ones.
We are proud to offer our certified-organic veggies to the Chicagoland community.
As a member you will receive:
- A weekly, emailed, newsletter that includes recipes and updates from the farm.
- 20% off additional produce at any of our markets or at our farm stand.
- A Radical Root Farm tote bag to help transport your produce home. Shares are packed into white plastic containers that need to remain at the pick up locations.
- Access to our vacation rescheduling program - reschedule up to 4 shares per calendar year. (New in 2014, members can login to our on-line member organizer to reschedule their shares.)
- Invitations to our farm visits and potlucks, as well as our Harvest Fest.
Since you will get a good amount of vegetables (about the size of a full grocery bag), CSAs are great for people who like to cook, or who want to cook more at home. Some members like to sign up with a friend or another family.
Pick up locations:
We have several options for our CSA sign-up.