Shop local while supporting organic farms in your community!
Farm stand location: 31330 N. Milwaukee in Libertyville, IL
Dates/Times: May through December
Thursdays from 3 - 7pm
Fridays from 3 - 7pm
Saturdays from 8am - 1pm
Some of our products include:
- organic vegetables from our farm
- pastured chicken eggs from our chickens
- goat's milk soap from Gretta's Goats
- pastured meats
- grass-fed butter and cheese
- locally grown fruit
- duck eggs from Duck Tail Farm
- raw, unfiltered honey from our hives
- and much more! We will also soon be adding more products, like locally brewed kombucha, raw saurkraut and kim chi, and more!
Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook to get updates on the new items at the stand each week.
We also run a stand at Logan Square Farmer's Market in Chicago from 10am to 3pm, May through November.