Shop local while supporting organic farms in your community!
Farm stand location: 31330 N. Milwaukee (IL RT 21) in Libertyville, IL
Dates/Times: May through December (last day Dec.16th)
Thursdays from 3 - 7pm
Fridays from 3 - 7pm
Saturdays from 8am - 1pm
*We are closed Nov. 23-25 and Dec. 16 - Jan 5
*Chicken eggs and veggies for purchase in the winter (Jan - April) on Saturdays from 8am - 1pm (cash only)
Some of our products include:
- organic vegetables from our farm
- pastured chicken eggs from our chickens
- goat's milk soap from Gretta's Goats
- pastured meats from Jake's Country Meats and more
- grass-fed butter and cheese
- locally grown fruit
- duck eggs from Graise Farms
- raw, unfiltered honey from our hives
- and much more! We will be adding more products, like locally brewed kombucha, raw saurkraut and kim chi, and more!
Be sure to "Like" us on Facebook to get updates on the new items at the stand each week.